Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about a new regular event from the Mozilla
Science Lab: Instructor Hangouts!
http://mozillascience.org/instructor-hangouts-landing-this-friday/

We'll be hanging out talking about strategies and challenges in teaching
software workshops, and we would be thrilled if your instructors and
contributors would like to join the discussion, or propose topics of
conversation for the hangouts this Friday; we'll be hosting these
hangouts every two weeks, so if you can't make it then, I hope you can
join soon!  Please let me know any questions, or ideas on how we can
make these events really work for Code4Lib.

--
Bill Mills
Community Manager, Mozilla Science Lab