Registration for LITA's Midwinter Institutes opened today with ALA's
joint registration! Whether you'll be attending Midwinter or are just
looking for a great one day continuing education event in the
Chicago/Midwest area, we hope you'll join us.

We're offering three workshops this year:

  * *Developing mobile apps to support field research*
  * *Introduction to Practical Programming*
  * *From Lost to Found: How user Testing Can Improve the User
    Experience of Your Library Website*

More details are available on the LITA Blog:
http://litablog.org/2014/09/lita-midwinter-institute/
<http://litablog.org/2014/09/lita-midwinter-institute/>

ALA Ticketing Information is available here:
http://alamw15.ala.org/ticketed-events#LITA
<http://alamw15.ala.org/ticketed-events#LITA>

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

--
Abigail Goben, MLS
Assistant Information Services Librarian and Assistant Professor