Thanks, Owen. Huginn looks great! I use both IFTTT and Zapier, but the
need for others to host my service bus
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_service_bus> was still
nagging. Zapier has a limited free service, but does allow webhooks.

I have looked at and tested Apache Camel (with ServiceMix), but that is
even more overkill for this use case and it doesn't have such a nice web
interface.

Ben