Thanks for not deleting dear reader.

Bess Sadler, Andromeda Yelton, Mark Matienzo, (Mike Giarlo?), and Chris
Bourg currently have (really had) recently pledged to match donations to
the ADA Initiative by librarians/archivists. Their generous offer was
met and exceeded in less than 24 hours.

Chris Bourg however has promised to wear a dress if we should hit the
15K mark, we are currently 3K away from that.

Declan Fleming has promised to wear a vest and grow a neckbeard if we
hit 20K. Dunno about the rest of you but I would like very much to see
this happen. VERY VERY much. So what do you have to do?

Donate! https://adainitiative.org/donate/?campaign=libraries

Tell others to donate there if you can't.

The truth is ADA Initiative is a huge part of why we have our CoC in our
community. So the you really will be helping a worthy cause at the
expense of Declan. So no downside.

Thanks for reading this far and for donating or spreading the word.

Cheers,
./fxk
--
You single-handedly fought your way into this hopeless mess.