Hi, Sara:

As the local contact for the new ³child care² committee, I contact the
³Big Top Event Child Care² at Portland, and below is their response:
We have done events with up to 150 kids. We ask that you provide a space
big enough to accommodate 35sf per child. We bring in all the activities,
from arts and crafts, Wiiıs, movies, rest mats, cribs, changing supplies,
etc. The price is dependent on how many kiddos are attending your event
and the ages as well as how many hours you are looking for care. For
instance, we stay below state ratios for infants and bring 1 caregiver for
2 infants and 1 caregiver for 4 2-3 year olds. Because we donıt know
kiddos ahead of time we like to ensure parents feel comfortable with
anything from check in/check out procedures, leaving the door open with a
baby gate up so parents can peak in any time they like to keeping our
ratios down because we know kiddos have a hard time being away from Mommas
and Dads.

We require a 50% deposit upon booking your event and you can change the
number of kiddos and ages up to 3 days before your event. I can add you to
our current events list and as you have a rough estimate number of kiddos
and ages get you a proposal.
it looks like your event is in our local area so there will be no charge
for mileage, hotels or food for caregivers.

Please let me know what is your idea.

Thanks
‹
Hui