Hello Code4Lib,

I am chairing the Library/IT track for this year’s NERCOMP Annual Conference (EDUCAUSE) and wanted to share our conference invitation with the Code4Lib crew. As the worlds of Libraries and IT continue to evolve and intertwine, we are interested in highlighting innovations and successes - especially on the coding and research data management fronts.

Last year, NERCOMP 2014 had some excellent library-centric presentations. Many of the Code4Lib 2014 presentations would fit perfectly into the NERCOMP schedule. I encourage all to consider presenting.

The deadline for proposals is October 17th.
http://www.educause.edu/events/nercomp-annual-conference/call-proposals

"NERCOMP's mission is to enhance the communication and dissemination of information related to the use of computers, networks and information technology in education, academic research and educational administration throughout the Northeastern United States. NERCOMP is an associate of EDUCAUSE."
March 30–April 1 | Providence, Rhode Island

The 2015 NERCOMP Annual Conference<http://educause.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT00MjM1ODUzJnA9MSZ1PTEwMDAwMzc2MTEmbGk9MjQ1MDQzODQ/index.html> knows we're  "In IT Together," so we need you to submit a proposal to showcase solutions and strategies.

Our everyday actions and decisions impact one another and the future of our higher education IT community. From the frontline staff up to the CIO, we are all dependent on one another. When we come together, we can do transformative things.

Submit a proposal on any of these topics (read full descriptions)<http://educause.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT00MjM1ODUzJnA9MSZ1PTEwMDAwMzc2MTEmbGk9MjQ1MDQzODU/index.html>:

  *   IT Services: Support Models and Practice
  *   Leadership and Organizational Development
  *   Libraries and Scholarship in the 21st Century
  *   Policy, Regulations, and Security
  *   Systems and Solutions
  *   Teaching and Learning

Sincerely,
Themba

Themba Flowers
Manager, Academic IT Solutions, Research Technologies
Co-Director, Center for Science and Social Science Information (CSSSI)
Yale University | 219 Prospect • New Haven • 06520 | 203.432.3278