Hello-

We are looking to hire an experienced Dspace developer with a current academic appointment for short-term freelance work at the FDA. More specifically, the work would involve upgrading our institutional repository to the newest release and some metadata and user interface customizations. Virtual is okay and we are hiring through an IPA mechanism.

*Please only reach out if you have an existing university position.*

Any leads would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica N. Hernandez, MA, MS
Discovery, Innovative Information & Technology Services, Team Leader
Office of Science & Engineering Laboratories
Center for Devices & Radiological Health
U.S. Food & Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20993
(301) 796-0511