Glad to see the thread, I'll keep an eye on it. Here are some choice
styleguides and posts that influence my approach:

Mark Otto. (2014) Code Guide by @mdo. http://codeguide.co/
Brent Jackson. (2014) A guide to web design basics with Basscss.
http://www.basscss.com/docs/guide/
Adam Morse. (2014) Mobile-first CSS.
http://xn--h4hg.ws/2014/08/18/mobile-first-css/
Jacob Thornton. (2014) Medium’s CSS is actually pretty f***ing good.
https://medium.com/@fat/mediums-css-is-actually-pretty-fucking-good-b8e2a6c78b06

Brian Zelip
---
Graduate School of Library & Information Science
Graduate Assistant, Scholarly Commons
zelip.me

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Cornel Darden Jr. <[log in to unmask]