OCLC Developer House nominations close on Monday, September 22nd.

If you've been thinking about nominating someone - including yourself - for Developer House this December, there's no time like the present to submit that nomination form<http://registration.oclc.org/reg/?pc=Developerhousenominationform>.

A few quick reminders:
*  Self-nominations are a-okay
*  Focus is on discovery
*  You don't have to be an expert coder - we're looking for a variety of skill sets around creating applications
*  Event is in lovely Dublin, OH Dec 1-5 (snow boots optional)

<http://oclc.org/developer/news/2014/developer-house-call-for-nominations.en.html>Read the full post<http://oc.lc/vQcRkQ> for all the details. We're looking forward to working side by side with another great group, sharing perspectives, know-how, and a unique experience.

Nominate someone today!<http://registration.oclc.org/reg/?pc=Developerhousenominationform>

Shelley

Shelley Hostetler
Community Manager, WorldShare Platform
http://www.oclc.org/developer
Phone: 847 701 8932
I'm always up for Skype chat: shelley_hostetler