Alex,

Thanks so much for sharing your new site built in LG2. I love it. Simple,
attactive, but very useable. It's very interesting to see an
honest-to-goodness "this actually looks like a real website and not like
just some libguide" library website built using lg. More and more I'm
seriously considering LG2 as a feasible option for our library site. Thanks!

Brad