-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Short and easy JPEG2000 survey
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:54:29 +0000
From: Henshaw, Christy <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I am conducting a short survey to find out how many people are using JPEG2000 in the cultural heritage industry, and to what extent. I’ll be presenting the results in November at a forthcoming JPEG2000 event, and will distribute the results on these mailing lists.

I would be extremely grateful if you could complete this survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MFZ59G6

Many thanks!
Christy

Dr Christy Henshaw
Digitisation Programme Manager
Wellcome Library
183 Euston Road
London  NW1 2BE
+44 (0)20 7611 7333

Website: Wellcome Library Digitisation programme
Blogs: Wellcome Library
Twitter: Chenshaw / WellcomeDigital / Wellcome Library

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1