Bohyun,

I'd recommend mailing lists of local tech meetups? There is always stuff
coming through the meetup.com lists for the groups I'm in.

The Technical.ly <http://technical.ly/> group of websites covers Baltimore,
DC, Philly, NYC, and Delaware, and has jobs boards (though you might have
to pay for that.)

Also, http://www.idealist.org/ has a lot of techy jobs that tend towards
non-profit and cultural heritage jobs.

hth