 We are a small regional library system and all librarians and Youth
Services staff have iPads.

As librarians we use it for Guerilla reference as Ken mentioned. We also
use them to demonstrate how to download apps like Hoopla and Zinio which
the library subscribes to. Having tablets helps the frontline staff
familiarize themselves with them, so that we can answer our patrons
questions.

Youth services uses the tablets in conjunction with Apple TV, for story
time and other special events.

*Nandhitha Agaram*
*Information Services Librarian*
*Appomattox Regional Library*