We use iPads in information instruction sessions to control the PC
giving us the freedom to walk around the room.  As well, we can hand
the iPads off to students to have them demonstrate on it and display
it the room.

We also have iPads we use for reference to free us from the desk.  It
allows us to carry chat with us and keep statistics on the go.

Laura Pope Robbins
Professor/Reference Librarian
Dowling College