Could you say something about the type of dup detection you need? Are we
talking true duplicates, or possibly the same image in multiple formats,
cropped, etc? Roughly how many images (thousands, tens of thousands, etc)
and how big are they? Also, what did you try that did not meet your needs?
Thanks,

kyle