I have just obtained a VM, that has only an IPv6. I am trying to set it up,
and when i want to install something, via wget for example, i get the
following error.

for example i give wget http://somelink/file.tar.gz

i get resolving http://somelink/

connecting to http://somelink/ failed: Network is unreachable.

The OS is Ubuntu server 14.04.1, and i have tried to add google's DNS
servers, still no luck.

*Example: Changing DNS server settings on a Debian server*

   1. Edit /etc/resolv.conf:

   sudo vi /etc/resolv.conf

   2. If any nameserver lines appear, write down the IP addresses for
   future reference.
   3. Replace the nameserver lines with, or add, the following lines:

   For IPv4:

   nameserver 8.8.8.8
   nameserver 8.8.4.4

   For IPv6:

   nameserver 2001:4860:4860::8888
   nameserver 2001:4860:4860::8844

   4. Save and exit.
   5. Restart any Internet clients you are using.
   6. Test that your setup is working correctly; see Testing your new
   settings
   <https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using#testing>
    below.

Also i will use this machine as a web server, will i have issues if with
ifconfig the only address i have is ipv6?

Thank you in advance