From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Gary McGath [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 8:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Job: Senior Web Developer (Half-time with benefits on a pro-rated basis) at University of Maryland, Baltimore

>  Senior Web Developer (Half-time with benefits on a pro-rated basis)
> University of Maryland, Baltimore
> Baltimore

I was somewhat interested in this position, but the application website
has scared me off. First, the application redirects to
healthcaresource.com, whoever that might be. Second, I had to set a
popup blocker exception to proceed. That's unnecessary bad design. Third
and fatal, this third-party website wants the last four digits of my SSN.

--
Gary McGath, Professional Software Developer
http://www.garymcgath.com