On the other hand, I'm looking for best practices that I call point librarians to.   And for that, having support from ALA/LITA is pretty much essential.  I can quote Jared Spool or Jakob Nielsen till I'm blue in the face and no one will listen, but if I can say "these guidelines come from ALA"  more people at my place of work will actually listen.

Bennett

Bennett Claire Ponsford  |  Digital Services Librarian