Hi everyone-

Last year's Code4Lib organizers got the impression that there may be t-shirt fatigue for Code4Lib Conference-goers. Is this true? Let us know so we can better plan for the upcoming Code4Lib in Portland!

We've made a simple Google form to collect your input on Code4Lib Conference swag. If you are interested in attending the 2015 conference, have attended in years past, or just have a strong opinion on conference swag please complete the short survey at this link: http://goo.gl/forms/PGPy3vXxlN

The poll will close next Friday, 10/17/2014 (so we're giving you a little over a week to vote).

Thanks everyone in advance for your input!

Code4Lib2015 T-Shirts Committee