Hello,

I'm not sure I completely understand your question. In my library Internet explorer is a big no no. We haven't had anyone insist on using it. We've even tried to have out hidden but the IT gods won't upset their Microsoft masters like that.

Is batch converting the emails to pdf or jpg not a solution?

The point is just to see the content in IE right?

If not, this is one of many IE issues that is well documented. Changing the code for all the email and putting them in an iframe might work as was mentioned earlier. I'm curious about this and would like to solve it, but opening IE is not something I'm prepared to do.

It does sound like a white space issue that could be changed with some CSS

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
MSLIS
Library Department Chair
South Suburban College
7087052945

"Our Mission is to Serve our Students and the Community through lifelong learning."

Sent from my iPhone