Now now. It's perfectly acceptable to bash Drupal.  Remember what's written on the jar: "choosy moms don't choose Drupal."

Just trolling a little,
Michael | @gollydamn

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alex Armstrong
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Conference site backend

Cary, I sense I have upset you. I don't think I bashed or promoted anything, but I could mistaken. In any case, I certainly I did not mean to upset you and I'm really sorry about that.

Let me go back to the beginning: I am fact-gathering CMSs and plugins for building a conference and community site (two different projects, happening in that order) for a consortium.

Any and all suggestions are very welcome.

Alex

--
Alex