Hello,

Wow!

Cisler was awesome! Didn't learn computers until he was 42. Great inspiration for librarians adjusting to the technology of today.

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
MSLIS
Library Department Chair
South Suburban College
7087052945

"Our Mission is to Serve our Students and the Community through lifelong learning."

Sent from my iPhone