Hello! I’m the lead developer of DH Box, and a librarian at Hunter College.

I can give a status update: we are still actively developing the project,
it is currently being used in a few classrooms in CUNY, but it is still a
work in progress. We hope to make DH Box available to everyone at some
point.

The project has room for contributors if anyone is interested. Docker
expertise would be especially helpful!

Stephen Zweibel
Visiting Reference Librarian
Hunter College