From: Archive-It [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 6:02 PM
To: Lazorchak, William
Subject: Archive-It Local User Groups

While we gear up to the Archive-It Annual Partner Meeting in Montgomery, we also wanted to let the Archive-It community know about local and regional user groups that are forming, and invite others who are interested in organizing user group in their area to reach out so we can connect user group leaders and share resources.

Philadelphia, PA and Greater Delaware Valley: Doreva Belfiore of Temple University and Elise Warshavsky at Presbyterian Historical Society are organizing a user group meeting to take place on November 5th at Temple University. Please be in touch with them to learn more! [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

New York, NY: Karl Blumenthal and Sumitra Duncan of NYARC/Frick are at the beginning stages of organizing a user group. Please be in touch with them to express your interest! [log in to unmask]

Colorado/Wyoming: Kate Legg, NCAR Library and Archives, is looking to start a user group. Please be in touch to let her know you are interested! [log in to unmask]

Where else? Let us know if you would like to organize an Archive-It User Group in your area by emailing [log in to unmask].

Click to view this email in a browser

Archive-It
300 Funston Ave
San Francisco, California 94118