Hi all,

I can't join today either but have been following this work from the sidelines. I agree with Linda that there may be 2 documents here. I have been in the middle of a very complicated migration from one system to another for over a year and think it doesn't go enough in depth to cover a migration from one system to another but could work to cover simpler situations like a change to new storage.

Andrea