From: The NDSA infrastructure working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] Reminder: Call 2:00 PM Oct 28th

Infrastructure team/Trevor -
great job, this document is really going to be useful.

I added a couple of ideas/comments to the google drive document, use as you see fit. I have a meeting that will likely run over so will join late.

The comment at the end about adding tools is IMO an excellent one, and I am keen to assist with this (I'll weigh in after the fact if I miss this part today).

Gail

Gail Truman
Truman Technologies, LLC

Protecting the world's digital heritage for future generations www.trumantechnologies.com facebook/TrumanTechnologies