Hi Ester and Tulie,

Thank you for the note and glad to hear that you had a successful first
gathering! If you want to add the website to the list of regional groups on
the wiki [1], that would be great.

Everyone,

The local/regional group list is looking a bit... sparse. If you don't see
your local/regional group listed, feel free to add them to the list [1].

[1] http://wiki.code4lib.org/Main_Page#Local_.2F_Regional_Groups

Cheers,
Becky