Hi,

If you are like me and have a talk in the running [1] and would like to
save your F5 key (which ought to be reserved for tracking packages) [2],
you might find useful the little Ruby script I wrote to get periodic
desktop notifications. Run it as a cron job and you'll see your rank, your
score, the high score, and the top N results with a cut-off line after the
top 10 talks [3].

https://github.com/jronallo/code4lib-vote-notifier

Pull requests welcome.

Jason

[1]  Video Accessibility, WebVTT, and Timed Text Track Tricks, which, if
you have seen my other talks, will be fun and informative should it get
enough votes to be given.

[2] Livereload is a better choice in development of course.

[3] "The top 10 proposals are guaranteed a slot at the conference. The
Program Committee will curate the remainder of the program in an effort to
ensure diversity in program content and presenters. Community votes will
still weigh heavily in these decisions."