I can't remember the details because I haven't worked with EZP for years
and unfortunately, this stuff isn't documented.

Where I used it was in the user.txt file when authenticating. Things you
can do include setting/modifying session, regular EZP, and arbitrary
variables, as well as doing comparisons and file I/O. You can nest
expressions and perform reasonably sophisticated comparisons and
manipulations.

It is way more powerful than what appears in the documentation, but to get
started with it, you need someone who can provide some syntax and ideas. I
know people who know this stuff monitor c4l, so I'm hoping some of them
will weigh in.

kyle