I'm another long-time, happy user. Aside from Maciej's sense of humor, I
also like how honest he is about his business, both in terms of his profit
margin and his technology decisions. Because these factors affect how much
we, as his customers, should trust pinboard with this important aspect of
our personal archives. And he's pro-librarian:
https://blog.pinboard.in/2010/12/merry_christmas_librarians/

Apologies for threadjacking, but has anyone found any other services they
like that have a similar business model? The closest I've found is
Miniflux, a solo developer, open source, RSS reader that I enjoy using. The
developer used to offer hosting for a one-time fee, but seems to have
scrapped that idea and is now just asking for donations.

Brett

<%28856%29%20858-0649>