Thanks to everyone who has helped fund this already.  We passed $1000 a few
hours ago, which ensures that the community will be able to fund 1
scholarship.

Just now, DPLA came through with $300 to get us started toward a second
$1000. Let's see if we can deliver!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/code4lib-angel-fund/x/2903483

- Tom