Cynthia,

MarcEdit might.  I have been working on a proof of concept JSON converter
that you can teach (i.e., template based).  Its not finished or ready for
folks to work with, but if I had some sample records and you had some
interest in working through the process with me, I'd be interested in
seeing if the process works like I think it might (and be straightforward
enough for non-programmers to use)

--tr