Here's the hosted, one-time-fee Miniflux model I mentioned (no longer
available, which is why I've linked to it through the archive.org):

https://web.archive.org/web/20140915175230/http://miniflux.net/hosted.html

The code was always available as open source (unlike pinboard), and it's
pretty easy to set up and host, and doesn't use much storage, which may
explain what I assume was a lack of customers

The themes I've tried look good on mobile devices. I haven't found a
built-in way to email links, but it has its own API and also supports the
Fever API, so I would imagine adding this functionality should be possible
without too much effort. But that's just a guess.

Brett

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Brad Coffield <[log in to unmask]