On 11/17/14 4:32 PM, Edward M. Corrado wrote:
> Donations to CLIR are tax deductible (according to various websites
> that specialize in this type of thing) so it would be great if they
> can make donations to this cause tax-deductible. I'm not a tax lawyer
> so I have no idea how that would work, but it would be great if it
> did.

Okay perhaps I jumped the gun there in setting this up and it wasn't
until Cary's note that it dawned on me that I could have done that.

You are right DLF is tax indeed deductible. Now we have two problems
however -one which you readily admit you have no idea how to solve.

As it is, I will work with CLIR/DLF to set this up but it will be in the
Dec. 17 (after the Indiegogo one expires) You are welcome to wait until
then to make your donations. For the handful of people who have already
donated my mea culpa and will work on correcting that -assuming possible.

Meantime thanks for boosting the signal if you can.

Cheers,
./fxk

--
You'll never see all the places, or read all the books, but fortunately,
they're not all recommended.