Content Management Analyst I (SAGE Publications, District of Columbia)
Sage Publications
Washington, D.C.

Content Management Analyst I (SAGE Publications, District of Columbia)

SAGE, a leading academic and professional publisher of books, journals, and
electronic media, located in Thousand Oaks, California, with offices in
London, India, Singapore, and Washington DC, is currently seeking a Content
Management Analyst at our Washington DC location. The Content Management
Analyst I researches and writes recommendations on technologies and
implementations germane to the publishing industry, including but not limited
to analytics, accessibility, discoverability, access control paradigms, file
formats, search engine optimization, citation formats, taxonomy, persistent
identifiers, and W3C and other pertinent standards. The Content Management
Analyst I analyzes and prepares content for new online products as well as
advises the business units from an editorial and technical perspective on
preparation of the content. Content may take the form of
XML, HTML, data, audio, or video; knowledge of all formats is highly
desirable. Qualifications Any combination equivalent to, but not limited to,
the following: At least three years general work experience, preferably in the
publishing industry. Project management experience. Formal project management
training a plus. Experience working with XML markup and processing; data and
databases; and audio and video. Experience working with XML editing tools,
preferably Oxygen. Experience working in content management systems.
Experience working with Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Knowledge of XML transformation or
programming languages helpful but not required. Qualified Candidates please
apply to [http://www.sagepublications.com/careers/](http://www.sagepublication
s.com/careers/) Sage Publications is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/17430/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/