This is a reminder to fill out the code4lib stickers response form if you are interested (yeah, I haven't given up yet...), I am waiting to order until I have 50 people on the list (or enough where I can be sure I won't be left with leftovers). The google form is here: https://docs.google.com/a/tfsgeo.com/forms/d/1k-bQVSduKyOVMkXpJ_xOwk9SDjjEoX7QnQ4JTyp2BqI/viewform
I am leaning towards a diecut sticker depending on further response. Filling out this form is not a commitment to purchase. Stickers will be printed by StickerMule and will be on demand following the initial batch. Those who purchase from the first batch will receive a 30% or more (depending on number of people who order) discount over the standard price.

Thanks
//Riley

--
Riley Childs