From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edward M. Corrado
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Wireless barcode scanners

This is slightly off-topic but I can't think of a better place to ask.
I have been asked to investigate wireless barcode scanners, and preferably ones that can work with an iPad (or be connected to an iPad), for inventory purposes. I have found a few used in the retail environment but I was wondering of anyone has bought any recently that they like. Even if you have a wireless barcode scanner that isn't designed to work with an iPad that you recommend, I'd like to hear about it. I know this is vaugue, but that is intentional, I am trying to cast a wide net in hopes to hear what others have done that might be of interest since we are just starting to look into this.

Thanks,
Edward