From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goben, Abigail
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Past Conference T-Shirts?

My Metadata t-shirt, from C4L 2013, has been getting some interest/requests of where others can purchase. I thought we'd talked about that here.  Was there a store ever finally set up that I could refer people to?

Abigail

--
Abigail Goben, MLS
Assistant Information Services Librarian and Assistant Professor Library of the Health Sciences University of Illinois at Chicago