On Nov 6, 2014, at 8:11 PM, Josh Wilson wrote:

> The Code4Lib version is clearly of superior quality, design, and
> provenance, but I actually thought this was an internet thing of unknown
> origin? e.g.,
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/mf/17182533/metadata_tshirt
> http://www.redbubble.com/people/charlizeart/works/1280530-metadata?p=t-shirt
>
> Perhaps a case of multiple discovery.

I don't know when I first saw it, but I know variations of the Helvetica shirt were first:

	http://welovetypography.com/post/10993/

-Joe

ps.  being a font snob ... the Cafe Press shirt just has horrible kerning
     between the 'T' and 'A.  The Code4Lib one is better, but misses the
     little bevel on the 'T' to have it made up tight to the 'A', and the
     kerning between 'A' and 'D' could be a bit tighter.  The helvetica
     shirt I linked to clearly slid the letters around (as the  'T' has
     the beveled edge to mate up to the now-missing 'A'.)