Good Afternoon Code4Lib,

Proposals are in for the 2015 half-day and full-day pre-conference workshops. Unfortunately, space limitations mean that we cannot accept all of the proposals, so we need your help! Please take a few minutes to read over the proposals and indicate your interest in attending by adding your name to the wiki.

http://wiki.code4lib.org/2015_Preconference_Proposals

Note that adding your name to the wiki only indicates interest in attending and is not actually registration (that will come later!). Also, please do not add any more proposals to the wiki at this time as the deadline for doing so was November 7th.

We will leave "voting" open for one week with the deadline being November 24th, 2014.

Thanks!!

2015 Pre-conference Committee
Aaron Collie, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Christina Harlow, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Evviva Weinraub, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>