From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terry Reese
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Getty AAT to MARC Authorities

Cynthia,

MarcEdit might.  I have been working on a proof of concept JSON converter that you can teach (i.e., template based).  Its not finished or ready for folks to work with, but if I had some sample records and you had some interest in working through the process with me, I'd be interested in seeing if the process works like I think it might (and be straightforward enough for non-programmers to use)

--tr