From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dave Caroline
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 4:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Wireless barcode scanners

I use an old Wasp barcode scanner to scan my spine barcodes when stock checking a shelf or box of manuals. I think ease of use matters. The laser line makes it easy to point and fast, it looks so wrong to me watching people use pads to take pictures, also no waiting for mechanical focus.

Dave Caroline