From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edward M. Corrado
Sent: Tuesday, 4 November 2014 9:59 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Wireless barcode scanners

This is slightly off-topic but I can't think of a better place to ask.
I have been asked to investigate wireless barcode scanners, and preferably ones that can work with an iPad (or be connected to an iPad), for inventory purposes. I have found a few used in the retail environment but I was wondering of anyone has bought any recently that they like. Even if you have a wireless barcode scanner that isn't designed to work with an iPad that you recommend, I'd like to hear about it. I know this is vaugue, but that is intentional, I am trying to cast a wide net in hopes to hear what others have done that might be of interest since we are just starting to look into this.

Thanks,
Edward

P Please consider the environment before you print this email.
"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."