From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Willman
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Mobile Device Management

I am currently looking for libraries that have/had experience with the Cisco Solution Meraki for Mobile Device Management. I am in process of rolling it out to all of our public facing devices, and would like to find out if anyone else has utilized the tool in their environment.

How do you like the MDM overall?

Would you recommend any other solution over Meraki?

Thanks,

Eric Willman
Library Technology Services Manager
Library, City of Arlington