Thanks for that Mark. That's running on 'question2answer' which looks to have a reasonable amount of development going on around it https://github.com/q2a/question2answer/graphs/contributors (given Becky's comments about OSQA which still hold true)

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com