Sergio,

If you can't login to WP at all, there's possibly bigger issues at play
here.  Try this:

put:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

in your wp-config.php file; you probably already have the definition, just
change it to *true*. No parentheses.
I'd normally never suggest that for a 'live' site, but that WSOD isn't
doing you any favors at the moment, either. What this does, is essentially
show you on that white screen what/where your error might be. Also pay
attention to the URL that's displayed in the address bar - can you still
navigate about your site? Is every page blank? Is it only admin?

If that isn't working, try removing the theme from the wp-content/themes
directory.

Did you make backups before you did this? Just curious.....

.m