From: Josh Wilson<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ý11/ý6/ý2014 8:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Past Conference T-Shirts?

The Code4Lib version is clearly of superior quality, design, and
provenance, but I actually thought this was an internet thing of unknown
origin? e.g.,

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/17182533/metadata_tshirt
http://www.redbubble.com/people/charlizeart/works/1280530-metadata?p=t-shirt

Perhaps a case of multiple discovery.