From: Andy Mardesich
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Code4Lib Conference Social Activity: Modern Dance

I'm hoping to attend code4lib 2015.

Nederlands Dans Theater is performing at Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall (one block away) on Feb 11th, 7:30pm. Tickets go on sale Friday Nov 21st.

Please contact me directly if you are interested in attending, as it might be worthwhile to get tickets in bulk if enough people are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwSUTU58fzI

Andy Mardesich
California Digital Library
510.987.0476