There are a number of technical approaches that could be used to identify
which accounts have been compromised.

But it's easier to just make the problem go away by setting usage limits so
EZP locks the account out after it downloads too much. Alternatively, just
block the Chinese IP's unless you have students/faculty accessing resources
from there.

kyle