I've been using it since fairly early days.  I like it but don't get
exceptionally fancy beyond my own esoteric taxonomy for defining my
bookmarks.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>